Presented by: Um Michel
Back to Sitty's Kitchen
- One Cup of Burghul.
- Two 19 Oz.Cans of Chick Peas.
- Two Medium Onions.
- One Tsp. Salt & One Tsp. Pepper.
- Half Cup Olive Oil.
- Rinse the Burghul with water and drain it.
- Add Salt and pepper .
- Add one very fine grated Onion and mix all the ingredients.
- Form the mix into small balls marble size.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet.
- Fry the other chopped onion in a pan until it becomes yellow.
- Add the Chick Peas and the Balls and cook for 15 Minutes.
- Served hot and preferred in winter.
- Enjoy and sahtain!